The guys over at Bootstrap made some rather large changes in their last few alpha updates of Bootstrap 4. So I went ahead and implemented a lot of those changes in my Axure library.
- New typeface Segoe UI takes the place of Arial
- New component styling for many of the widgets; new accordions, tables and cards.
- Added widget styles for the more common elements
- Simplified the builds of some of the widgets, taking advantage of Axure 8’s increased functionality (rounded corners, selective border treatment, etc)
- Simplified form inputs. Placeholders are now Axure native, rather than separate elements.
- Added in more disabled states. All of which can be toggled on and off directly in Axure. (Right click element, select “disabled”.)
The library feels really strong at this point. Probably will be very close to the final Bootstrap 4 release, if I had to guess.